For booking enquiries, please call Pete on 0414 319588 or fill out the form below
Terms and Conditions
Our Band will provide you with the following:
- An agreed number of Instrumentalists ,including singers.
- Selection of traditional and original songs, instrumental interludes, and dance sets.
- Up to 15 metres of electrical power cable
- Commercial quality sound reinforcement system (PA) and stage lighting, appropriate for the venue and audience
- We will give you a written quotation for our fees for the event based on the information as provided by you in this form.
- When you contract with Sydney’s Pete McMahon Music to play at your event we will send you an Invoice, requesting a Deposit and confirmation of the agreed details.
- If there is any change to the details of the event it will be a requirement that you notify Pete McMahon Music two weeks prior to the event. This may require an update to the quoted fee.
Our Band requires that you provide the following:
- A dry weather proof area providing adequate protection for our instruments and performers
- Stable 240 volt single phase power supply within 5 metres of the performing area
- Vehicular access within 50 metres of the performing area and free parking
- Access to the venue at least 2 hours before the performance commences
- Performance area of about 4 metres by 4 metres (preferably elevated)
- At least 1 metre gap between the performers and the audience.
- Insurance for Band members against personal injury and equipment loss in accordance with statutory requirements
- Payment in cash or EFT upon completion of the performance
Tax: (even musicians have to talk about it)
- Sydney’s Pete McMahon Music will issue an invoice for the performance.
- You will NOT be charged GST.
- You will not be obligated to withhold tax from the fee.
We hope that you will book your event with Pete McMahon Music